BREEAM is the world’s leading sustainability assessment method for master planning projects, infrastructure, and buildings.
BREEAM inspires developers and creators to excel, innovate and make effective use of resources. The focus on sustainable value and efficiency makes BREEAM certified developments attractive property investments and generates sustainable environments that enhance the well-being of the people who live and work in them.
BREEAM uses the standard for best practice in sustainable design and has become a substantive measure used to describe the sustainability performance of buildings.
Some of the BREEAM Benefits
- Worldwide leading certification
- Increased value and marketability of assets
- International recognition
- Reduction of building operational and maintenance costs
- Increased health & wellbeing of building occupants
- Helps of management and reduction of risk
- High quality of buildings
- Drives change and sustainable behavior
- Independently assessed (Third party)
- Comparability between assets in any country
ELEMEC GBC is a BREEAM Accredited Professional and International Assessor listed company providing BREEAM solutions throughout the life cycle of the project. We provide a full BREEAM assessment including strategy and assessment, optimization and progress monitoring, and certification.
Furthermore, ELEMEC GBC can produce the specialist studies required to meet some of the BREEAM requirements:
- Low Zero Carbon Feasibility Study
- Thermal Comfort Assessment
- Energy Performance Calculations
- Daylight Calculations
- Building User Guides
- Post-Occupancy Evaluation
- Commissioning Schedules
- IAQ Plan
- Adaptation to climate change
- Energy Efficient Transportation Systems